Hall: Shk Rashid Hall Stand: R-L40
The brand Henry’s dates back to 1929. Its creator, Mr Henri handcrafted the product in a small workshop located in a popular district of Casablanca. The biscuit was then sold in a tin box called demi tine half tin, a unit of measure that corresponds to 1,5kg After 1940s, the factory was equipped with new machinery. Rotaries were industrialized and molding was implemented. Printing techniques were used and packaging was automated during this period. The factory became more and more efficient and its production capacity increased by 10 to 15 per cent. The brand alone accounted for 95 per cent of the factory s production until the mid-1980s.
AddressLOTS 16 & 17, RUE LE CAIRE BOITE POSTALE 20590 QUARTIER INDUSTRIEL AIN SEBAA CASABLANCA / MAROC