TOTTIS - Bingo S.A.
Hall: Za'abeel Hall 6 Stand: Z6-R51
- Breads / Rolls
- Chocolate / Pralines
- Cocoa / Cocoa Products
The TOTTIS BINGO industry has enjoyed a dominant position on the Greek market for more than 45 years. Wafers are its main product, while its portfolio includes some of the most timeless and popular Greek brands, such as the Serenata, Amaretti and Koukouroukou product ranges. The company was established in 1970 as a small enterprise, and soon developed into an industry. It remains an entirely Greek company owned by the Tottis family, and all production takes place in Greece, at a privately-owned ultra-modern plant in Gerakas, Attica. With a surface area of 8,500m², in a 20,000m² plot, the plant has an annual production capacity that exceeds 10,000 tons. Since 1993, when the company was included in Tottis family companies, TOTTIS BINGO has grown impressively, while the company's products, combined with those of TOTTIS FOODS INTERNATIONAL, are distributed to 30,000 points of sale throughout Greece, and to more than 30 countries all over the world. The company has 230 employees, who are highly trained in product hygiene and safety, quality assurance systems and personal safety Today, the company is a consistent and reliable partner for the international market and a synonym of enjoyment and quality for millions of consumers.
AddressNea Leoforos Spaton 131 -139
- TOTTIS CHIPS - TOTTIS WAVES CHIPS - TOTTIS SNACKS WITH CHEESE - TOTTIS SNACKS WITH PEANUT
- CHAMPION - SERENATA - TOTTIS FINE BAKERY
- TOTTIS BRUSCHETTINI - TOTTIS BREAD CHIPS
- SERENATA TRIPLO - SERENATA CHOCOLATE
- SERENATA - AMARETTI - KOUKOUROUKOU
• selecting the best ingredients from certified suppliers; • applying modern technology and constantly modernising our production lines; • researching and developing new specifications, with the assis ...